This page is an archive of projects and small code snippets I have worked on in the past.
- Fracture Decompiler — Fracture is a prototype architecture-independent decompiler to LLVM IR, illustrating how LLVM's TableGen backend could be inverted to support this task.
- LLVM CBE — A resurrected C Backend for LLVM 3.5. This is a port of the original code to the current version of LLVM at the time.
- Random Beacon — This is a half-baked go project that I ended up dropping. It has some processing for yahoo finance api circa 2013. I did not get permission at the time to complete the project so abandoned it.
- Scantegrity Voting System — Scantegrity is an open source election verification technology for optical scan voting systems. It uses privacy preserving confirmation numbers to allow each voter to verify her vote is counted. The confirmation numbers also allow anyone to verify that all the votes were counted correctly. This is the core code minus the test suite which is lost to time.
- AutoKey implementation in Haskell
- AES implementation in PHP (shows each round), source
- GF of x4+1 in PHP, source
- Punchscan Voting System
- Cyber Defense Exercises
- The VVSG Open Forum
- EzPGP — A plugin for Thunderbird that attempts to automate all the PGP signing, encrypting, and verification. You can unzip the archive and look around if you want. It should not work for current versions of Thunderbird, and I don't know which version it was meant to work with. This was part of a course project.